Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taking a Break (?)

I won't have much printing activity to show you blog readers over the next few weeks, so I'm writing to tell you now that I'm going to take a short semester's end hiatus from writing.

That doesn't mean I won't be busy. The next week or so will be spent working on getting the print room & Kendall ready and looking great for Open House and other such end-of-the-year activities. Soon after that I'll be taking a well-needed vacation. And once I return I'll begin teaching my introduction to printmaking class in mid-May, as well as taking my own drawing graduate course as an elective. So come mid-May I should have plenty to start blogging about again.

2 comments:

  1. Alicia! I really enjoyed your new work yesterday. You are kicking tail on your prints. Have a great rest, and good luck with your class.

    How did you get all of the share buttons on the bottom of your post? I've been trying to do that, but I've only managed to get a "Like" button.

    Any news on the Trojan horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to camp out here so I can get front row seats to your next post, a month from now.

    ReplyDelete