Friday, October 1, 2010

Upcoming Exhibits

This month (it's October already!) on the 22nd there will be an opening & probably the only chance to see my installation piece with Site Lab & Avenue for the Arts with their Free Radical extravaganza. Don't worry, I will take plenty of photos. This piece is going to happen so quickly it's going to be a little hectic. Regardless, I am very excited as I have not had the chance to turn my patterns into an installation before!

Also, January 3- February 10 I will be doing a two-person show with Jamin Rollin at the Gainey Gallery in the Van Stingel Arts Center in Byron Center. We'll both have our semi-unconventional prints on paper that go together surprisingly well, & I can't wait for this great show with Jamin!

More info to come on both these exhibits as the dates get closer, but I was getting impatient to share my excitement.

1 comment:

  1. October 22. Something else is on October 22, but I can't seem to remember what it is.

    ReplyDelete