Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Big Squares


New Blocks! They are bigger 12 x 12 inch square woodblocks for making large prints go faster. Cutting these out seemed to take longer than usual since I kept causing slight injuries to my right hand... but they are done!

As you can somewhat see from this photo, I was fairly productive on the first day of printing one-layer prints & the first layer for other prints.


I did a print with white ink on the last of some sheer fabric and on a 4 x 6 ft sheet of okawara paper.






Here's a sneak peak at the color for the first layer of a print made from these blocks. Next time I will post the three finished 2-layer prints I made with these new squares.




1 comment:

  1. I like the white on the fabric, waiting to check out the colors!

    ReplyDelete